Sunday 22 April 2018

Play Day

Good evening everyone I hope you are all well and have had a great weekend..My post today is to showcase the April new release stamps from All Dressed Up Stamps. As always they are all fabulous designs.  I'm always amazed how Wendy can always keep coming up with more and  more fabulous designs.each month. So here they are .

Counting Sheep

Oriental Girl



Play Day
For my Design Team card I used Play Day



 Close Up




Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card 
Stamp is Play Day from All Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Denim Paper is K&Company
Red card my box
Sizzix Tim Holtz Bracket die 
Stitched Square dies
Twine is from Brenda's Lace and Ribbon specials Facebook shop
Dog button from Whitby Crafts
Sentiments tags are Lili of the Valley and  the other sentiment is from their Its Time to Party stamp set
Wooden Adventure sentiment was in a Heidi Swapp set I bought at Joann's in Florida
Wooden Stars are from Ross Papercraft
Wink of Stella on her glasses 

Well I hope you take a look at these new release stamps that are all now on sale in the All Dressed Up Stamps Etsy page. 
Have a lovely evening everyone Love and  hugs Carole x

I'm entering this into A Pink Gem Challenge



15 comments:

  1. Love the new images, fun card and lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carole the new designs are gorgeous I love them all. The card you have made is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty new images Carole and especially like the Oriental Girl, a pretty card you made with the spec girl.

    Thanks so much for your visits, so appreciated and I am slowing getting back to being a better blogger.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aargh Carole!! She is adorable and love your card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Carole, gorgeous image and lovely colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole, a gorgeous card and love the fun edges you used, the little girl is perfectly coloured as always, Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeousness on a card Carole, you have designed this beautifully...hugs.xx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweetie! Seriously cute card with your wonderful painting. The wooden embellishments go so beautifully with the fab paper and red cardstock. Just love the dog button and the main sentiment. Love this! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, love these new images Carole!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Carole, I love all the new images but she's my favourite!

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, love the image and that denim paper is great !
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute and one of my favourite All Dressed Up images. Great layout and I like the denim theme too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very sweet and loving that wee dog charm!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x