Friday 12 January 2018

Lazy Afternoon

Good afternoon everyone I hope you are all keeping warm and  have had a great week. Today I'm sharing the card I made for my Husbands Birthday which was on Monday. He had a lovely day and  we both enjoyed a nice meal out in the evening at one of our favourite pubs The Dun Cow in Sedgefield.
For his card I used one of my Lili of the Valley stamps that was one of the first ones I ever bought called Lazy Afternoon and if you are interested in it they still have it as a rubber stamp its great for all men occasions .



Close Up




Card Recipe

7x7 blank card
Kraft card is Crafter's Companion
Papers are from a My Minds Eye 12x12  pad
Stamp is Lili of the Valley Lazy Afternoon painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Wonky Stitched Square die is a Creative die from Craft Stash
Happy Birthday large button was from Ross Ppercraft
Its your day stamp is from  Lili of the Valley Calendars Set
Twine is from my stash
Husband sentiment I made on the computer 
Maroon Gems from Michael's Florida
Love sentiment from a pack I got at Dunelm 

Well I hope you all have a lovely weekend I've just started stitching again making some Roman Blinds now for my Son and  Daughter in Law its certainly keeping me busy !! 

I'm going to enter this into the Lili of The Valley Challenge I was very lucky last month and  won a £15 voucher I've not spent it yet as I like the look of a couple of the new release stamps out on Monday Take Care everyone. Love and  hugs Carole x

I'm entering this into Lili of the Valley Challenge January Something New my new is the Wonky stitched die I got for Christmas






20 comments:

  1. Fabulous male card Carole and i bet hubby was well pleased with it. Glad you celebrated well! Sounds like you are being kept very busy! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kind of male card Carole. Fab job x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful Male Card carole and I bet your husband just loved it,
    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh love this, great image and interesting details for a male card. Love my wonky stitched dies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Carole, love the papers and the wood embellishments
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card you made for your hubby. I hope he had a wonderful birthday. I do like that stamp. I might just go and look at the store. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great male card Carol. hose LOTV stamps certainly do the job, as you say. I love the Happy Birthday button. Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this stamp and your card design is amazing. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful masculine birthday card! Michael must have been chuffed to little mint balls with this card you've lovingly made for him. I love the embellishments you've added and whole the card design.
    So glad he had a lovely birthday. Wish him Happy Belated Birthday from me.
    You are talented being able to make blinds as well! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great card Carole, sure hubby loved it.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Carole, the image is one of my favourites. Great colours too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Belated Birthday wishes to your Hubby. I love this card, the stamp was also one of my first purchases from LOTV!! I know I keep saying it but your attention to detail is always perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday to your husband Carole and what a delightful design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and stamp for your hubby Carole, love this.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant birthday card for your Hubby, love the layout and fab new dies xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet image and you did a fabulous job using it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Carole. A really great layout and the twine and gems really make the image pop.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Carole, this is lovely and I'm sure it made his special day even brighter. The stamp is darling, as is your detailing around it. Truly one of my favorite masculine cards I've seen. :) Lovely work, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic male card, love the design. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  20. This was one of the first LOTV stamps I bought too Carole and I still love it. Lovely card design for your hubby.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x