Wednesday 4 October 2017

Angels

Good morning to all my friends and  followers. I hope you are all well and having a great week . Today I'm sharing some Christmas Angels I made a few weeks ago I bought the  die in a sale last January and  decided to have play with it.



Gold



Silver



White



Angel Recipe

Angels are cut from  a Marianne die Angel With Heart from Buddly Crafts
Gold and  silver Mirra card from Ross Papercraft show
White smooth card my stash
White net Boyes Stores
Tinsel my stash
Pearl string The Hobby House
Gold bells Whitby Crafts
Viva Pearl pen
Ribbon my box

Well I hope you enjoy these. I plan on making some more to use at Christmas on the tree and to decorate the table. Enjoy the rest of the week everyone Love and  hugs Carole x




13 comments:

  1. Hi Carole, pretty little angels, love the white one with the little skirt on. I have a different one I must dig her out and grab some mirri card. have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole these angels are gorgeous I love them all. They would look beautiful on a Christmas tree or as bunting. That is a very useful die to have. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I adore your little angels Carole...love them all. They will look lovely on your table and tree at Christmas...so cute and beautiful embossing on them. looks like a fabulous die!Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Carole.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carole, these are adorable and will look lovely on a tree. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

  6. I love a lot of angels and yours are very beautiful. Gold and silver angels are they made in metal foil? Love and hugs leila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carole, these are just the cutest of angels! I love them.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these adorable little angels Carole, what a fabulous die, I think I need it !!
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely little angels. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous Carole! really pretty huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x