Tuesday 15 August 2017

Smile Its Your Birthday

Good evening everyone I'm here this evening to launch out latest monthly challenge over at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge Blog our theme as always is Anything Goes as long as you use an All Dressed Up Stamp in your design. If you have just discovered these stamps and don't have any there are some fab Freebies HERE to get you started.
The prize for the winner is three digital stamps of their choice and we also pick a top three one of whom is asked to be a Guest Designer the following month.

For my Design Team card I used the lovely fun stamp called Smile Its Your Birthday. There are also more fabulous creations from the rest of the Design Team to inspire you all over on the challenge blog



Close up





Card Recipe

6x6 Blank card edge shaped with a Tim Holtz Bracket Die
Stamp is Smile Its Your Birthday from All Dressed up Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Papers are Timeless Victorian I've just managed to find the digital version of this from Raspberry Road as my Lili of the Valley pads are almost finished
Spellbinder Foral Oval die
Photo postcard stamp is Lili of the Valley I have had a look at the site and sadly looks like another no longer available
Lace I think is Whitby Crafts but not certain
Blue Cabouchon is Brenda's lace and  ribbon specials Facebook shop
Pearl String is The Hobby House
Large black flowers are from Hobbycraft
Small flowers are from Hobby Lobby Florida
Bead stamens and  lavender flowers my stash
The film strip die was from some I bought pre cut on eBay its a Magnolia Doo Hickey die but I have checked a few places to buy it but it is usually out of stock.
Dusty Concord distress ink

I hope you all find time to enter this months challenge I know a lot of you use these images. Enjoy your evening everyone  Love and  hugs Carole x




15 comments:

  1. Hi Carole this is a stunning card I love it. That is a fantastic image and it goes so well with the sentiment. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Carole. Beautiful colours and the darker flowers look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Love the image and your gorgeous embellies x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole! Your card is absolutely adorable!! Love the pretty colors along with your flowers and the lovely little accents you've added!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design and this gorgeous image. Perfect embellies and a stunning card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carole!another of your beautiful makes and design, love the pretty image and beautiful colours, perfect layers.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Carole. She's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A superb card Carole and a lovely colour palette. Apols for being a bad visitor of late, blame the NHS !

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeosu card love the flowers Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and love the image. Beautiful embellishments and lace.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous,love the fab image and great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Honestly, Carole, your cards are gifts unto themselves! The layers and detail you achieve to make your cards spectacular just amazes me!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, a gorgeous mix of modern and shabby chic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x