Wednesday 9 November 2016

Rory Collecting Autumn Leaves

Good morning to my lovely friends and  followers its Wednesday again and the launch of a new weekly challenge over at Crafting by Designs and our theme for this week is Fall Colours .
Our sponsor for this week is the lovely Lacy Sunshine Stamps

Prize - choice of 3 single digi images


For my card today I decided on a lovely stamp called Rory Collecting Autumn Leaves.




Close up of the stamp


Card Recipe

6x6 Blank Card
Kraft Card is Crafters Companion
Papers are Lili of the Valley now retired
The stamp is Rory Collecting Autumn Leaves from Lacy Sunshine painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Sentiment is Lili of the Valley Grungy Everyday Sentiments sadly no longer seems to be available
Hessian trim from Hobby Lobby in Florida
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and Dainty Crafts Washington
Circle and Leaf Die are Marianne from the Circle leaf and  flower set
Spellbinder circle die
Ribbon is from my stash might have been a bundle from Boyes Stores.


Well I hope you all had a good weekend and are enjoying the week the weather here at the weekend was dreadful I do hate the winter and the dark days I'm definitely a sunshine girl .
The challenge runs for a week so I hope you can pop over and  take a look. Love and  hugs Carole x


 

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Carole! Your colouring of the image is just perfect and I love the pop of purple with the autumnal colours. Beautifully tied bow and I love the lace leaves. Just gorgeous.
    Did you not notice I'd gone completely mad and posted my card a week early? It's a good job I'm leaving the team as I think Doris would kick me out at this rate :D. I hate the dark days too. I hope you're having a good week so far. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow she is one funky sexy lady!...fabulous colouring and a great card. I am with you on the sunshine...today we have snow...brrrrr....xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Carole, I love the papers and gorgeous image. Beautiful textures and embellishments too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image and I love how you've colored her! What a wonderful color combination and combined with the embellishments and papers, this card is A+! GREAT creation, Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really gorgeous Carole, she is such a sweet image. Lovely colours and design and your bow is magnificent!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Carole this is a stunning card the image is so cute and I love the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card design Carole, love your fabulous image and beautiful layout..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours and such a pretty card. Sweet image and a stunning design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really grogeous design. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x