Thursday 28 April 2016

Button It Up

Good Morning to all my lovely friends and followers I hope that everyone is well and  having a great week.Today is the launch of our new challenge over at Crafty Ribbons Challenge and  the theme this week is Button It Up so time to get those old button tins out and  create something amazing. Plus there is always a great prize for the winner to spend in the Crafty Ribbons Shop.

For my Design Team card I used a Saturated Canary Stamp called Thank You. I bought it with a couple of others last year and have just got round to using it. I need to get a few more favourites as I'v heard the Digi Stamp Store is closing in August.



Card Recipe

6x6 Blank Card
Papers are from a 12x12 Docrafts pad I was given a while ago
Stamp is Thank You from Saturated Canary painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Lace, buttons and organza Ribbon are from the Crafty Ribbons Store 
Flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts
Spellbinder Oval and Scalloped Oval dies
The Button embossing folder is from a very old Cuttlebug border set.
Pearl String The Hobby House
Pink card is Tim Holtz
Sentiment stamp is from Hobby Craft

I've not used a Saturated Canary stamp for ages and  forgot how much I enjoy colouring them. I hope you can enter our challenge this week.  Love and hugs Carole x

I'm entering this  into In the Pink Challenge Baby /Child



19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Carole, I like the image and the soft colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is so gorgeous I love it!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Carole! Beautifully coloured image, which is really sweet, and lovely flowers with buttons in them. I especially like the button border.
    So is the digi store closing for good? Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely creation Carole, you do these pretty and delicate cards so well and what an unusual button border.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't used an SC image for ages, they are fun to colour. Love the colour choices here and what a cute sentiment, fab card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous sweetie I love the image :0) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, so sweet, and as always I love the embellishments you have used. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWE! She's so adorable and colored up just beautifully here!! Love the soft tones in your design as well! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card...beautiful colouring...fab image...love those eyes...and all your cute buttons and flowers. Very pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply stunning Carole! I love the soft colours and cute image. Beautiful embellishments too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ho Carole this is a stunning card I love the image and the beautiful flowers. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous card Carole, beautiful colouring on this pretty image, gorgeous embellishment.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card Carole, that image is super cute and I like the sentiment you've used too.

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love SC images and she is adorable. Really cute as a button! Pretty soft colours and stunning design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super cute image, and you've made a lovely card using it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Carole, this is stunning. That is one of my favorite Saturated Canary images and you've colored her up so beautifully. The buttons throughout are darling and I always adore your trim choices. Such a sweet and inspiring take on the challenge. I apologize for not getting here as often as I'd love. I am in quite a bit of pain and am doing my best... worried about keeping up with DT work, but again am doing what I can. Thank you for understanding. I hope you have a beautiful weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carole, this is lovely - your colouring is beautiful and I love your pretty colour scheme and gorgeous card design. Have a lovely weekend
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super sweet image and love the soft colours, gorgeous card Carole :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is absolutely beautiful with a real old fashioned appeal... loving the lace, flowers and bows!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - hope we'll see you enter again soon!

    Christine (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x