Friday 22 January 2016

70th Birthday Card

Good morning everyone I hope that everyone is well and  having a good week The frost and snow have gone but today we are back to that awful rain I hate winter . Never mind it does give me more time to craft so at least that's a bonus.
You will remember a couple of weeks ago we went to Spain for a week to celebrate my husbands 70th birthday so today I'm sharing the card I made to give him. He had a lovely Birthday our friends made it very special.



Card Recipe

8x8 blank card
Die'sire dots A4 embossing folder
MFT Die-namics stitched square rounded corner die
Stamp is from an old Papermania classic car set by John Byars painted in Copic and  Promarker pens
The black strip sentiments are from a Tim Holtz small talk pad I bought in Florida
The silver wooden stars are from Hobby Lobby in Florida 
Silver direction signs are from Michael's in Florida
Grey and white twine my stash
Red Candi Craftwork cards
Personal sentiment made on the computer
Arrow paper clips The Range
Silver Mirra card

Well I hope you have some nice things planned for the weekend I'm shopping today but also need to go to Hobby Craft for a cutting blade for my guillotine Ironing and crafting tomorrow as Hubby is at the football in the afternoon .Whatever you are doing enjoy and keep warm hugs Carole x


21 comments:

  1. We too have the dreadful rain again Carole and like you I do not like Winter at all and it's seems never ending, in part I guess because Spring and Summer never quite happened last year.

    It's a gr eat card for your hubby and very much like the design with the arrows.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous!! Love all the details especially those arrow paper clips!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great card for your Husband, Carole. A super masculine design. It poured with rain here this morning and its now 14 degrees and sunny!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous male card! I am sure your husband will love it.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful masculine design and dimension Carole.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card for hubby Carole...love the arrows!..great design. Wish they would open a 'Michaels' store in the UK! Have a good weekend with the iron!...I could well be joining you unless I press on (groan) today! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really is a fabulous male card Carole. The elements you have added are terrific. I do miss stores like Michaels, Hobby Lobby etc. I used to spend a fortune in them when we went to the States on holiday but we haven't been for a number of years now. Love and hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab birthday card and I'm betting your hubs loved it. This is a wonderful design and those splotchy arrows and red bits really take it to the next level. It's a perfect guy card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card for your hubby ,i bet he loved it , i love the colours and design

    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Carole this is a fantastic card for your husband, it sounds like he had a brilliant birthday. Have a great weekend. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card Carole, I like the car and the great design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card you made your husband Carole, for his birthday..
    Brilliant layout and details.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. such an awesome card bet he loved it
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a clever and fun and very unique masculine style design here Carole! :) LOVE those arrows and that fun card image with just a spot of the red in it!! Great design here my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cool card Carole, I love those arrows :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tell your Hubby happy birthday, belated of course. Excellent man's card Carole. Wonderfully done.

    Two feet+ of snow here in the states in my area. Not looking forward to the shoveling tomorrow. Sigh. Stay warm and safe.

    Love, Hugs and blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  17. fABULOUS male card sure love the colours and design...x
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful design card Carol, I bet your husband was well impressed, it's just a perfect card for a male .. Have a good week
    Hugs Babs..x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome card, love the image and the way you have embellished it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x