Friday 14 November 2014

Rosie Posey for Rosie's 30th Birthday

Good morning to all my fellow crafters, bloggers and friends. My card today is on I have made for Rosie she is the Bride to be who I have been making the Wedding Stationery for . It was her 30th Birthday this week and this is the card I made to send to her. I bought this Rosie Posey stamp when LOTV first put the retiring stamps up for sale it was a stamp I always liked but for some reason never bought so I thought straight away of Rosie's 30th when I saw it was being retired. Anyway enough of this rambling on, this is the card.

 

 
 
 
 

Card Recipe

6x6 card cut with Tim Holtz Bracket die
Papers are LOTV Timeless Victorian
Image LOTV stamp Rosie Posey painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils and  sprinkled with shabby blue Frantage
Marianne die Flower ,Leaf and Circle.
Flower organza ribbon Boyes Stores
Heart Lace Dainty Crafts Washington
Sentiment tags LOTV
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearl string my stash
Resin frame and number 30 cut from a Pion cut out sheet both from Live and  Love Crafts
Pearls from my Candy win from Mags
Paper edger Tim holtz
 
I decorated the inside of the card to match and added the same die cut to print the verse on.
 
I hope you have all had a wonderful week . I'll be in the Peak District when this is posted so I hope that we have a great week as well. Look forward to seeing all your lovely posts when I get home . Hugs Carole x



12 comments:

  1. Oh wow Carole, what a gorgeous card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Carole, stunning colours, added gorgeousness and gorgeous image used.
    aNNie xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I sure hope it is not as wet where you are as it is here today. Your card is lovely...love the little frame round the 30.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO very sweet!! Love the image and the soft colors and really amazing design here!! I'm sure she will just love this!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card, lovely design.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole, beautiful birthday card, love this image, colours and your gorgeous embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy hols. Gorgeous card, one of my first LOTV stamps, must use her again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Carole I have this stamp too love it LOL hope your having a great time lots of huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, so pretty and I love the soft colours. Crafty Blessings. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card and such gorgeous colours! The framed number looks so good. I had the same thought about this image - I'd always liked her and couldn't let her slip by! Hope you had a lovely holiday.
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous sweetie, just gorgeous :0)) huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Carole, so pretty! I've had this stamp for years, and don't think I've ever used it! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x