Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Boxes

Good Morning to all my lovely friends and  followers. I hope you are all coping with the Christmas preparations. I'm just about there have a couple of last minute food things to  get and  some wrapping then I'm done.
Todays post is of some Christmas Boxes I made a few weeks ago. I couldn't post them until now as they were for some of my friends my husband calls the Golden Girls and they do sometimes look at my blog. I was out yesterday for lunch with them all and  these were the little gifts I took. We all take something small with our cards to share over lunch. We had a great afternoon at Wynyard Hall so festive and a beautiful pianist played the whole time we were there, the food was excellent as it always is there. Fantastic service, staff, and great company with my lovely friends.

These are the boxes. I bought the templates from Whichcraft at the GNPE and decorated them with Pion papers. They came out really well and I filled them with some sweeties and a small gift.

 
 
This is one of the boxes
 
 
The box lid
 
The three boxes wrapped in cellophane with tags
 

Box Recipe

Blank cracker templates from Whichcraft GNPE
Papers Pion Designs  GNPE
Pearl string Hobbycraft and  Boyes
Viva pearl pen
Ribbon Live and  Love Crafts
Tag Doo hickey die
Lace Dainty Crafts Washington
Roses WOC
Paper edged with Tim Holtz paper distress tool
Images sprinkled with Vintage White Frantage from Live and Love Crafts
Boxes painted with White Gesso to give vintage look
 
 
Enjoy the rest of your day hope you find some time to relax in this hectic run up to Christmas. Hubby's going to the football so I'm planning on doing my last food shopping .
 
I'm entering this project in Live and  Love Crafts December Challenge Stardust.
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 



4 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous - love the vintage style!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful candle and these boxes are gorgeous Carol, have a wonderful Christmas and New Year huggles Sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning creations Carole,
    have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year.
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole,
    Oh these are beautiful; so shabby and elegant! Stunning images & great paper art.
    Thanks for sharing with us at LLC & Happy New Year!
    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x