Friday 22 November 2013

Pink and White 'Little Holly'

Good afternoon everyone hope you have had a good week and managing to keep warm its been freezing here in the North East all of the week.
Today I'm posting a Christmas card I painted the image for last week when on holiday. Its a LOTV Christmas stamp quite an old one and I've had her for a couple of years but still love the image. That is what I like about LOTV they never seem to date.
I've used water colour inks again and beginning to quite like them. I also managed to get some new Watercolour paper which is a lot whiter than the Langton Hot Press I had been using.  Its called Classico 5 RKB Fat Pad if anyone is wanting to  use watercolur card.
 
 
 
 
This is a picture of the inside of the card and the tag I tend to decorate the inside of shaped cards as they are difficult to put inserts into.
 
 

Card Recipe

Blank shaped card and Holly Frames Craftwork Cards
Pink paper Melissa Francis
Stamp LOTV Little Holly
Painted with Tim Holtz Distress Inks Peeled Paint, Bundled Sage, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, Antique Linen and Mustard Seed.
Music stamp heat embossed in Silver from LOTV
Sentiment Stamp LOTV Grunge Christmas Heat embossed in Silver
Lace Bakewell Market
Organza Rose trim and  Pearl Bead Trim my local craft store Boyes
Ribbon Live and  Love Crafts
Charm from Ross Papercraft Show Dawn to Dusk Crafts
Dies Spellbinder Squares
Memory Box Snowflake Corners
Magnolia Doo Hickey Tag
Flowers, Berries and  Metal Corner Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment inside the card Kaiser Craft embossed in silver
Metal Hanger Live and  Love Crafts
 
 
I hope you enjoy this card bit unusual for a Pink Christmas card although I've just spotted one on todays post on the LOTV Blog. Hope you like my new hanger for hanging the cards onto to  photograph its really lovely and makes it easy to  position the card I hung it on the back of a door!!
 
Hope that you all are looking forward to a great weekend I'm hoping to make a serious start on Christmas Shopping tomorrow but if I set myself to do this I generally find  nothing I like . So fingers crossed everything lovely and  suitable jumps out at me !!
 
Enjoy whatever you have planned.
 
I am entering this card in the LOTV monthly Challenge Pink and White, Crafty Little Fairies Challenge Lace and Pearls and Crafty Sentiments Challenge Christmas.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. gorgeous Christmas card & tag Carole, love this beautifully coloured image, make a change pink, gorgeous embellishments.
    I always do my sentiment on the computer, then die cut same as card and glue in, don't know if this helps you.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful christmas creation, thanks for sharing with this week at Crafty Sentiments hope to see you back again next week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation, I love the colors and all those fabulous embellies! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so soft and sweet, it makes me smile so! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon.

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x