Friday 18 October 2013

Lili of the Valley Christmas Bunting

Good afternoon to all my friends and  followers and thank you to those of you who have commented  on my recent cards I really appreciate your kind words. Todays card is made with a stamp I bought  a while ago but haven't got round to using. Its called Christmas Bunting from the LOTV 2013 Christmas release. I also took the opportunity to use some of the new things I bought at the GNPE in Harrogate.

 
 
I love the image and coloured her with Copic and Promarker pens. I also used papers from one of the new LOTV paper pads Woodland Wishes the colours and  designs are gorgeous.
 
 

Card Recipe

Blank card Craftwork Cards
Stamp Christmas Bunting LOTV
Sentiment stamp LOTV
Spellbinders Floral Oval die
Vintage Rose Frantage from GNPE
Lace and Organza trim from Dainty Crafts Washington and my local Craft store Boyes
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts White Roses and  White Winter Berries.
Rolled flowers Spellbinder die using LOTV paper
Paper LOTV Woodland Wishes GNPE
Card Tim Holtz
White vintage seam binding Live and  Love Crafts
Small gold stars from shop in the Grassmarket Edinburgh threaded on fine gold wire
Memory Box die bow and star.
Distress ink for edges
Cream mesh behind image from Craft shop in Whitby
Rolled Flowers distressed with white Gesso
 
 
I have just returned from an all day training event on Safer Recruitment so feel I've been talked at all day so am planning a nice quiet evening with a glass of wine.
 
Hope you all have a great weekend unfortunately we are painting the kitchen and giving it a general spring clean so nothing exciting for me.
 
I am entering this card in the Lili of the Valley monthly challenge Anything Goes and The Ribbon Girl challenge. and Crafty Little Fairies challenge.
 
 

 



 

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful card Carole! You've used so many lovely elements that work so well together. The colouring of the image is really fab, it must have taken you ages. The little stars on wire are a good purchase, I do like them.
    We're just taking my mum out for lunch tomorrow as she's not been out much recently, but we're not doing anything too exciting either this weekend. I hope you get through the painting quickly so you have time for crafting. Oh and how did your club like your acetate cards? Debra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful Carole..I love the colours and the tiny stars...gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Carole, love this beautifully coloured image, gorgeous layout and detailing.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Carole - beautiful card, nice colours and such a lovely LOTV image - thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Lovely Lili challenge - good luck, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole,

    Such a gorgeous card! The pink, red and plum are gorgeous together and I love the Woodland Wishes pads, it's definitely my favourite!

    Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Anything Goes' challenge.

    Good luck!

    Hugs

    Erica x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x