Saturday 21 September 2013

Retirement Card and Prize

Good evening everyone. First I need to tell you all that I was a lucky girl this week and the winner of  the Lili of the Valley Theme Thursday Prize Draw . I could choose from five stamps and decided on the Cake Glorious Cake stamp. I will try to make a card shortly to put on my blog. How lucky was I. If you want to view the stamp the link to Lili of the Valley and its on my sidebar.
 
Now for my post. My husbands ex work colleague and  football buddie Graeme retired on Friday and this is the retirement card I made for him



 

Card Recipe

6x6 blank card Craftwork Cards (See my sidebar for link)
Stamps Tim Holtz Michaels craft  store USA
Sentiment and Post card Stamp Lili of the Valley (See my sidebar for link) 
Mesh  from JD cards Harrogate Craft Show
Twine Wild Orchid Crafts (See my sidebar for link)
Papers from Craftwork Cards
Card Tim Holtz
Candy Craftwork Cards
Charm Michaels USA
Brad Papermania capsule collection
 
 
Hope you all enjoy a great weekend looks like the weather is improving. I hope so as I hate the cold weather. Seems ages since my holiday and all that warm California sunshine even though its only two weeks ago ! I really feel its back to reality now.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. A really beautiful card, great design and a wise text.
    Super made ​​Carole.
    Hugs Leila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card Carol, love the stamps and embellishments you have used, great retirement card design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole. Wow! Congrats on winning a new stamp at LOTV Theme Thursday, cant wait to see it.
    Great Retirement card love how you have used the Christmas postcard stamp & sentiment.

    Happy Crafting
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x