Saturday 4 May 2013

Celebration Card

This is a card I made for a celebration I love the image as much as I love champagne. Not sent it to  anyone yet but it is in my reserve box.



 

Card Recipe

Blank card Craftwork Cards
Stamps LOTV and Tim Holtz
Dies Cherie Lyn,Magnolia
Flowers and metal corners Wild Orchid Craft
Ribbons from my stash
 
 
 


Hope you enjoy looking at this card and enjoy the rest of the weekend it has actually been sunny here two days in  a row!! I'm still catching up on my sleep patterns and the unpacking.so hope to  start some new crafting very soon with my new goodies 
 
Love Carole
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole, good to know you are back home and making beautiful cards again. It is a really nice card and I love the sentiment on the tag. John

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x