Thursday 16 May 2013

A Green Green and Green Card


I was asked to  make this card by my friend Margaret for her sons girlfriend's 30th birthday . You have guessed her favourite colour is green!!. I just love this Lili of the Valley image Dandelion Clock its one of my all time favourites and I never tire of it. She always looks gorgeous.



 
 
This is the first time I have used a photo from my iPad I think it is better than my camera which is old, let me know what you think .I have decorated the inside for the first time and with this die it looks lovely. I'm pleased with the green as its not a colour I use a lot.
 

Card Recipe

Card blank Craft work cards
Paper from an old Papermania pack
Image stamped with LOTV Dandelion Clock
Coloured with Pro markers, Flex markers and skin Copic pens
Lace The Hobby House
Pearl trim Hobby Craft
Dies Spellbinders decorative labels eight, Memory box summer border
Metal leaves from Ross paper craft show
Flowers Wild Orchid Craft, Prima and resin roses from Michaels USA
Glamour Dust highlighting image
Sentiment Freebie from Netties Craft blog
Anything I've missed from my stash.
 

 
 I've been to  my great craft group today making a gift bag and teaching my friends how to make rolled flowers. Lovely people lovely morning.
 
I hope you enjoy this card and enjoy a lovely evening thank you for taking time to  look at my blog
 
Love and Happy Crafting Carole
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x