Tuesday 28 May 2013

A Birthday Card for Fiona

 Yesterday was my lovely Daughter -in Law Fiona's birthday. This is the card I sent to her. I have spoken to her and she loved the card. The image is the first Lili of the Valley stamp I ever bought she is called "Pom Pom". I have stamped and coloured her many times but she is still my favourite girlie stamp. The card is pink and very girlie perfect for Fiona.




 
 
I also gave Fiona a Yankie Candle holder that I brought from America that you could personalize with a photo as part of her present. This is the photo of her and Martin my son that I put in the holder. It was taken by the wedding photographer before their wedding last August. They look fabulous and so happy.
 
 
 
 

Card Recipe

 Blank stepper card Craftwork cards
Stamp Lili of the Valley Pom Pom
Coloured with Pro markers Flex markers and Copic pens
Lace from my local craft store Boyes
Pearl trim Hobby Craft
Summer border Memory box die
Spellbinders floral oval die
Large pink flower Prima from Hobby Lobby USA
Other flowers Wild Orchid craft and my stash.
Card Tim Holtz and Bazzil
Pearls done by hand with Viva Pearl pen white
 
 
 I hope that everyone has had a good weekend the weather was so sunny it makes a world of difference. Hope you all have a great week and thank you for looking at my blog.
 
I hope that you have all noticed my new header and title. This is thanks to my friend John from my craft group who kindly resized it for me and put the title into the pink box. Looks very professional now better than my amateur attempt. Thank you John.
 
 
Love and Happy Crafting Carole
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x