Wednesday 27 March 2013

Easter card for Fiona and Martin






This is the Easter card I have given to  Fiona and Martin my Son and Daughter in Law. I made the quilled design at my Craft Group a few weeks ago and finished it while we were on  holiday at the cottage in the Peak District. It is a lovely Easter Design even though it takes ages to  complete. The corners are very effective. I gave it to them when they visited last weekend and they loved it.

Card Recipe

Blank card Craftwork Cards
Papers download of the month Crafters Companion
Green handmade paper art shop in the Grassmarket Edinburgh
Metal charm Ross paper craft  show
Madeira Corner Memory Box
Quilling papers and ribbon from my stash
Sentiment freebie from Netty's cards (See my sidebar for link)amended to show names.



We have still got the snow I cannot wait for warm weather.  Hope you enjoy looking at my card and have a good Easter weekend.

Keep warm and thanks for looking at my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carole, I love this card (and your others too). I think I may have seen it at the Craft Group a few weeks ago. It must have taken you ages to make and you should be very proud of it. I bet your son and daughter in law treasure it for years to come. I look forward to more of your work in future. John

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John I appreciate you taking the time to join my Blog and making such a nice comment. Hope Angela is on the mend Carole

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x