Thursday 17 August 2017

Prosecco Time

Good morning to all my lovely friends and  followers. Well I'm back today with a card to launch the new monthly Challenge over at In The Pink. Our theme for this month is Anything Goes to celebrate our Fifth Birthday
We have a fabulous sponsor this time.

Giving a very generous £15 voucher to the winner

For my Design Team card I used a fab All Dressed Up Stamps rubber stamp from LDRS that I treated myself to a couple of weeks ago. I just love her she's'so appropriate for lots of my friends.




Close up


Card Recipe

7 x 7 Blank Card
Papers are Lemoncraft House of Roses from Noor Designs and Maja Design Sofiero Strolling down the rose path from Live and  Love Crafts I do miss that shop 
Stamp is an  All Dressed Up Stamps rubber stamp from LDRS bought from Dies To Die For painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Die is LDRS Gilded oval also from Dies To Die For
Flower dies are Poppy dies
Lace trim from Hobby Lobby in Florida
Pink bead sprays are from Dainty Crafts at Washington
Pearl string The Hobby House
Resin Frame is Melissa Francis from Live and Love crafts now closed.
Base white hearts are Martha Stewart Stickers from Michael's in Florida topped with a Dutch Doobadoo Paper heart and  a pink heart from my stash

Well I just loved this stamp I'm sure she will appear here again .I hope you can help us celebrate our 5th Birthday at In The Pink and  pop over and enter our Anything Goes Challenge this time, that's a fab prize. Enjoy the rest of the week everyone Love and  hugs Carole x




19 comments:

  1. MY sort of title and girl Carole and all so beautifully coloured as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't she just gorgeous and that colouring of her and her dress...super. Oh to be young again!! and look like that!.....can still drink prosecco though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just beautiful Carole, love all the pretty detail. Hugs Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Carole, love the embellishments and gorgeous image. Beautiful lace too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole this is a stunning card I love it the image is beautiful and so are all the dies and embellishments. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card design Carole, beautiful image and decorations.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this beautiful image Carole. Your design and detail is fantastic. A stunning card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Carole, love this image and beautiful design. I have this stamp on my shopping list LOL!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is fab isn't she I had the image from a colouring class and would love the stamp. Gorgeous embellishing as always. A beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, love the embellishments. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the title too Carole, your card is so beautiful with all the lovely girlie embellishments sweet image and you have coloured her beautifully too. Nice to see you crafting again, Hope your having a lovely weekend.

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous coloring and card design Carole.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute and, as always, I love how you embellish your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous all rounder here Carole, love the embellies and coloured image. Never be too worried about the visits, life has it's own way of keeping us busy.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning, your cards are always so beautifully embellished. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card so pretty with all those embellishments
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is smokin'! Love the colours, the image, you've got some fab dies and the overall design is gorgeous!
    I need to get some more of these rubber stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x