Thursday 8 October 2015

Summer Box

Good morning everyone I hope you are all having a great week . My post today is another of the samples I made for Crafty Ribbons using the new Festival Ribbons.I decided to make a box which shows the ribbons really well.

The top of the box


The side view


Box Recipe

Round kraft box Whitby Crafts
Stamp is Wild rose Studio Garden Bunnies Painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils
Flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts
Pearl String The Hobby House
Die is Marianne Circle leaf and  flower
Wood watering can from Whitby Crafts

I loved colouring this pretty stamp its lovely as are the new ribbons. Thanks for taking time to visit and for the great comments you all leave Hugs Carole x



18 comments:

  1. What a delightful little box Carol and such pretty ribbons.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful box Carole! The image is lovely and the box looks gorgeous with the ribbon round the side. I bet this was popular at the show. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous box Carole, and very pretty ribbons :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super little box Carole. I would want to keep it! Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH...Carole, your box is very gorgeous!
    I love your idea...It's perfect.
    Have a nice day, my dear.
    Big hugs, Mumur.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet box Carole:) love the ribbons..huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Carole!! Such a clever idea to wrap the ribbons around the outer edge of box!! Love the sweet image on top and your design is lovely! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning box design and details Carole.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Carole this is a stunning box I love all the details you have added. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very pretty, what a great little box!
    hugs JAcee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a delightful box,I love the charming, beautifully coloured stamped image and the lovely ribbons.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous box Carole, lovely image on a wonderful die cut, pretty flowers and pearl trim.
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carole, your box is gorgeous... such a stunning use of ribbon. How I adore the sweet image on top, too, along with your beautiful detailing. This is a treasure. I hope your weekend is as lovely as your creations. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, this is so pretty. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Carole, what a perfect way to show off the ribbons - a really lovely idea that I might have to copy!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x