Thursday 29 October 2015

Snow Family

Good morning to everyone I hope you are all well. Today is the launch of another 12 Days of Christmas Challenges over at Crafty Ribbons The theme for week 4 is use a Snowman. The prize is a voucher to spend in store Also remember to add a ribbon if you enter a card.
For my DT card I used a Lili of the Valley stamp Snow Family. I've had this stamp a while but this is its first outing I loved colouring it so I think it will be used again very soon.



Card Recipe

6x6 Blank card
Papers are Maja Design Vintage Frost from Live and  Love Crafts
Stamp is Lili of the Valley Snow Family painted with Derwent Inktense Pencils. I used white Liquid Applique to make the snow
Merry Christmas Ribbon and Eyelash trim are both from Crafty Ribbons The tags are made from bits of the ribbon.
Let it Snow sentiment stamp is from LOTV Greetings Postmark set
Tree die is Joy crafts
Lamppost is from Hobbycraft
Liberty Bells are from Live and Love Crafts
Twine my stash
White Gesso on the lamppost

 Well my hospital visit went well in the end I found a pair of leggings to wear I did have to remove my bra its the metal bits!! I have to wait 5 weeks though for the results.
I hope you have time to enter this challenge its a great theme I love Snowmen Enjoy the rest of the week Hugs Carole x


17 comments:

  1. I forgot there's metal in bras hehe how funny!
    Gorgeous card! Love those bells and fab dies and ribbon!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carole, your card is gorgeous. I love the set image and your choice of embellishments. Those bells are a favorite of mine (I just used one yesterday, too!) and your tree looks amazing. Beautifully done! I'm glad your appointment went well... praying for excellent results!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your test results are positive. Adore this card, love the muted colours and the snow and embellies are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Love this gorgeous creation and colours along with the image used.xx
    {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous Carole, and I love the sepia look :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Afraid I'm not seeing photos on most blogs today Carol, Blogger seems to have one one him. But the thumbnail did tell me it was lovely blues and sepias, one of my fav colour combos.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Carole! Love the snowmen in brown and blue. You've brought together some gorgeous embellishments in your card design and they look wonderful.
    Can't believe that you've got to wait five weeks when it probably doesn't take five minutes to look at your scan! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I REALLY love this card!! Such a wonderful colour palette and I love all your pretty finishing touches, particularly that lovely lamp post, it suits the stamp perfectly. Fingers crossed for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this card, beautiful design and ribbon. The snow family are beautiful.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carole! Oh I so love this lotv image .. they are just darling! I love the vintagey-ness of this and the colors .. it's STUNNING!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carole this is a stunning Christmas I love the snowmen. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have this image too, but not got round to using it yet... you have created such a gorgeous card Carole love the sepia colour and those bells really look fab, all the distressing really works and everything works really well...
    Babs..x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous card Carole, I love the snow family, they all look so jolly. Gorgeous colour palette too, and a lovely lamp post embellishment.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow just love this card. Fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Carol, love this image! beautiful colours you have used, fantastic layout, love these distressed layers.
    Hope you get good results! that's a long time to wait.
    Hugs
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Carole, I like the snow family the colours the lamp post and the bells
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow this is just as CUTE as can be! :) I love all of the chunks of snow on your design!! Such fun details here Carole! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x