Saturday 29 August 2015

Kenny K Party Time 18th Birthday

Good morning to my lovely crafty friends and followers and another special welcome this morning to my new follower Sally thank you for joining my blog Sally I hope you find the time to visit often.
My card today is an 18th I have just made for my cousin's grandson who had his 18th birthday last Wednesday. I really struggled with a theme for this, his main loves are football and computer games and  I'd done all that before on previous cards . However I spotted this digi on Kenny K and thought it was just the job its called Party Time I think its just great for a teenager.



Card Recipe

7x7 Blank Card
Stamp Kenny K Party Time painted with Promarker and  Copic pens
Papers are LOTV Twas The Night and Perfect Pair
Kraft card is Crafters Companion
Crimping tool
Banner die La La land
Hessian from the pound stall at Ross Papercraft Show
Green twine is Do crafts
Wooden stars from MDF stall at Ross Papercraft Show
Party sentiment stamp from my stash forgotten the name its ancient
Button Whitby Crafts
Main sentiment made on the computer
Wink of Stella on the glasses beer can and  wristband.

Well I hope you are all looking forward to the Bank Holiday weekend with some nice things planned. I think we'll see what the weather does before we decide what to do .Enjoy hugs Carole x






18 comments:

  1. Perfect teenage party image Carole, love the design and the colours on this fabulous card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teenage card, love the texture, some of my fave things on this card, bunting, twine and hessian and very effectively used too. Enjoy your weekened x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh fab love the Kraft and texture!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card carole, i love the image and colours, gorgeous detail and layout... have a lovely weekend

    hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fabulous, love the image and colours used plus the twine added around the flag banners...
    {The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just the perfect masculine card design Carole.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful card Carole, love the image and great texture and colour combination.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card for a young male Carole...love the Kraft card and how you have used the twine around the bunting.bet he loves it! Have a good weekend whatever the weather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carole this is a stunning 18th Birthday card the image is amazing. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carole, this is just perfect for the recipient. I'm sure he will be delighted! The image is fabulous and your detailing is lovely. The texture throughout is remarkable and I love your twine work. Wonderful work, my friend. I hope you enjoy your weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are so many things i like about this card. Love the image, those tied banners are super cute, the stars on the jute, the personalized sentiment... all of it! And it's a guy card. They can be difficult sometimes but you nailed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant 18th Birthday card! A fabulous card design Carole. Great image with some wonderful embellie ideas like the twine on the banner. He'll love this! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous card love all the texture
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Carole! Oh what a FABULOUS male card and he is going to love it!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great for this age group Carole, it's a fab image and I love your design with all your detail and texture, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun image and just perfect for a guy's 18th!! :) Love the colors, papers and the banners you've added with the twine!! Wonderful masculine card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's so cool, love what you have done with the twine. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x