Wednesday 29 April 2015

Deacon Bugs

Good morning to all my lovely friends and  followers hope you are all having a great week. .As its Wednesday today sees the launch of the new Anything Goes Challenge at Crafting by Designs.
We have two great sponsor

 Sami Stamps  

Prize - $12 gift certificate

and

Prize - winner choice of 7 digis

For my Design Team card I decide to use Deacon Bugs from Bugaboo Stamps.


Card Recipe

6x6 blank card
Blue ,red and  kraft card
Image Deacon Bugs Bugaboo Stamps painted with Derwent Inktense Pencil
Jumbo Ric Rac is from Crafty Ribbons
I made the tag banner
Sentiment tags are LOTV
The round die is a Whimsy Shapeology Slider I won in a Candy give away from Bev Rochester's Blog
LOTV greetings postmark stamp
Ladybirds, bee and twine are from my stash
 
I hope you like this card as I rarely do boys so when I picked this image I thought it would be a bit different. I hope you find time to enter the Anything Goes Challenge they are always so popular,

Enjoy the rest of the week everyone Hugs Carole x



14 comments:

  1. Excellent boy card Carole, and a cute image :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little guy Carole xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab colours and layout, and I adore the ladybug embellishments. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, love that image and the added embellies are just perfect, great colours too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning sweetie, this is gorgeous hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant card for a boy and fab details x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card Carole and love those bugs
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carole this is a gorgeous card I love the image of the cheeky little boy. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Carole, that image is adorable and I like the lady birds
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous, love the image and the cute ladybirds.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card design Carole, great image and colours for a boy, love those bugs..
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable card Carole!! Really love those little ladybugs on your banner!! :) So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant boy card Carole! Fabby image and a wonderful design. Great use of your candy win and those ladybirds are a lovely addition. Not seen that jumbo ric rac before I thought it was a die cut. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a brilliant boy's card! I love those cute ladybirds, they look perfect with the image!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x