Wednesday 22 October 2014

Get Ready for Christmas

Good morning to all my lovely friends and  followers and  a special welcome today to my two new followers Sally and Edna. I am so pleased you have joined my blog and I hope you can visit often to enjoy my posts.

Today sees the launch at Crafting by Designs of a new weekly challenge Get Ready for Christmas we have a great sponsor Just Some Lines and a fab prize of three Digital Stamps.



 
 
Prize Three Digital stamps of the winners choice.
 
For my Design Team card I decided on Seeing Santa its a cute image and I hope you like my card
 

 

Card Recipe

6x6 Blank card Craftwork cards
Red card my stash
Papers LOTV Twas the Night
Image Just Some Lines Seeing Santa painted with Copic and  Promarker pens
Spellbinder square die to cut the frame
Sentiments LOTV Christmas wishes and Christmas Grungy Messages heat embossed with red embossing powder
Red lace from a quilt show I went to at the NEC Birmingham last year its French lace Oh la la !!
Red Pom Pom trim Boyes Stores
Twine Docrafts
Charm Wild Orchid Crafts ages ago.
Wooden star buttons Whitby Crafts.
 
I hope you are all enjoying a great week and the weather is not too awful for those in the UK. I hope you find time to look at the challenge and  our sponsors web pages you might even feel like entering one of the stunning Christmas cards you are all making. As well as the prize we also pick Saturday Spotlight winners and  invite our Guest Designers from those lucky enough to be selected.
 

 
 

 
 


9 comments:

  1. Oh wow Carole, this is really precious!! I love how you've added the pom ribbon to the curtain and your charm is just darling!! Beautiful make my friend!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could we not love your card Carole, it's so sweet. I love the layout and the little sleigh charm :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, lovely card Carole!! The image is adorable and I love your paper choice and the trims you have used, especially the pom poms!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! You picked a lovely image, Carole. The colour combo is really great and I love the pom pom trim above the window and the stars at the ends. The charm is a fab finishing touch.
    It's been windy and rainy here yesterday but today is looking better. Going to Newcastle today to see Kieran and Zoë, I'll wave as I go past your town sign :-) Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card...love all the little buttons and charms and the pom poms as a pelmet.Lovely cute image too.Weather brighter her today in West Yorkshire...absolutely foul yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so so pretty! I love the litter windiw scene you've made with the pom poms it looks so good!! Such a cute image and great layout!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Card Carole. Love your wonderful creation, the colours, gorgeous image, papers and the design..xx

    The Journey is the Start


    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, what a lovely scene! Your embellishments are gorgeous - I love the pom pom trim!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x