Wednesday 12 March 2014

Things with Wings

Hello to all my fantastic friends and followers I have something a bit different today. In January I was a spotlight winner in the Crafting by Designs Birthday Card Challenge.  The lovely Doris from Crafting by Designs contacted me and asked if I'd be a guest designer for the launch of their Things with Wings Challenge on the 12th March 2014 Its launched at midnight on the 12th EST USA time .http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/things-with-wings.html

This is the card I've made it took me a while to decide on the design although I selected my stamp fairly quickly as it was one I had jut purchased in the  LOTV sale.



 

Card Recipe

Blank 6x6 and  shaped flower cards Craftwork Cards
Stamp Lili of  the Valley Bumble Bee Fairy and  I've painted her with Ranger Distress Inks
Spellbinder Die Floral oval
Papers from my stash
Yellow and  Blue Card Tim Holtz
Lace from Dainty Crafts Washington
Ribbon from stash
Flowers Wild Orchid Craft and  my local craft store Boyes
Viva pearl pen ivory
Sentiment computer generated
Butterflies Martha Stewart punch
Glamour Dust on Fairy Wings
Pearl heart slider from WOC
You're Lovely sentiment Lili of the Valley Pretty Grungy sentiments Good Times
Sewing machine and  white topstitch thread
 Bumble Bee Charm craft shop in Whitby

Links for most of these suppliers can be found on my sidebar

 
 

 My proud Guest Designer Badge

 
I hope you enjoy this card and I want to thank Doris for asking me to make a card as A Guest Designer what an honour.
 
 
I hope you all are having a great week and enjoying this gorgeous weather we are having .
 
Thank you all for the great comments you have left recently I really do appreciate the time you take to comment on my Blog posts Hugs Carole x
 I'm entering this in Wild Orchid Challenges Wings and Things http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/and  Deep Ocean Challenge Lace and Pearlshttp://deepoceanchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/challenge-73-lace-and-pearls.html
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carole lots of pretty things to look at on it! I have that stamp I love it:) Congrats on being asked to be a GDT:) lots of huggles Sue xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Carole! How wonderful for you to be a GDT, I'm so happy for you. A fabulous card, beautifully coloured Image and gorgeous embellies. I love the die cuts and the little charm. I hope this GDT spot is the first of many for you. :) Debra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Carole!!! This is so beautiful!!! The colors you have used are so pretty and the way you have used those WOC products is spectacular!! Thank you so much for joining in with us at Wild Orchid Challenge and we hope to see you again real soon!! Big hugs for you...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Carole, congrats on you GDT spot, stunning creation you have done for it, love your beautiful image, card shape and embellishments.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Carole. Beautiful colours and image, lots of gorgeous details, love it. Congratulations for becoming GDT member! I want to say thank you very much for a beautiful craft gifts, you are so kind. Natalia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your GDT spot! I am thrilled for you, it is so well deserved! Your card is stunning, the colours work perfectly and I love the embellishments, especially those butterflies. By the way, I now "need" this stamp after seeing how lovely it looks on your card! Your colouring is perfect.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for joining us as a Guest Designer this week at Crafting by Designs Carole and for making such a beautiful project !!
    Hugs, Doris :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x