Saturday 4 January 2014

My last Christmas Card of 2013

Good morning to all my lovely friends and  followers. I hope that you have all had a lovely Christmas  and  New Year and  are back to normal and finding time for lots of crafting. Took down all the Christmas decorations yesterday the house always looks so bare you do get used to the festive colours and cards around the house.
Today my post is the Christmas card I made for my husband Michael. I couldn't post it before the holidays in case he looked at my blog  which he does sometimes. I am sure he does it to keep me happy as he's definitely not a card maker !!
I used the Lili of the Valley Stamp Santa's coming  to town on this card

 
 
 
 

Card Recipe

Blank card 8x8 Craftwork cards
Papers LOTV
Hessian trim Live and  Love Crafts
Cheesecloth Wild orchid crafts edged with liquid snow and  glamour dust
Felt Reindeers Hobbycraft
Memory Box Frostville border
Sentiments LOTV and  docrafts
Stamp LOTV Santa Claus is coming to town painted with distress inks
Liquid snow and liquid applique
Trim from my stash
Blue card Tim Holtz
 
 
Hope you all have a great weekend going to put the decorations in the loft now and then might go  out if the weather stays OK
 

 


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the colour scheme and all the beautiful embellishments. Your colouring is great!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic Christmas card for your husband Carole, such a cute image and fabulous design.
    happy new year to you and your family.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Carole, I'm sure that your hubby must have loved this! Your colouring with distress inks is fantastic and the layout and embellishments are great. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Carole I'm sure hubby loved it. Happy New Year! huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous card Carole. Love the super image and all the lovely detail. Thanks for popping over and following my blog, it is much appreciated. I am now your newest follower.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x