Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas Cross Stitch

Good Morning to all my friends and followers . I hope everyone is OK this is a very tiring time of year with lots of things to get organised. I'm going to start my decorations today. I'm a bit over the top with them as anyone who has visited my home knows but  I do enjoy this part of Christmas so I do it every year.
Anyway now for my post this post is a bit different before I got into card making about 4year ago my main craft was cross stitch. This year I've made these two banners for my Daughter in Law Fiona. They are from a Shepherds Bush pattern. There are four patterns in the series and I did the other two last year.




 
 
 
 
  

Cross Stitch Recipe

Pattern Shepherds Bush from Wye Needlecraft Bakewell
Stitched with DMC Perle 5
Hangers from Sew and Sew
Buttons from Wye Needlecraft a bit pricey they are from America and are £5.50 each !! Never mind I think they are gorgeous and  well worth the money.
 
 
I hope you  enjoy this different post not had much time for card making this last week and still have a lot of jobs to do ( like my Christmas Cards) before I get back to it.
 
Going for my tree to the garden centre near us either today or in the morning I always enjoy that must remember to take my thick gloves as I usually forget them !
 
I also want to  tell you  all that I won Crafty Little Fairies Challenge last week with my card My Little Tree wasn't I lucky and I now have a £10 voucher to spend at My Crafty Heart. I'm so proud of my winners banner on my sidebar.
 
Have a great Sunday and hope you find time to do some nice things.
 
 


 


 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! I have so much respect for multi-talented crafters. Congratulations on your win and enjoy your much-deserved prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win Carole! these are really beautiful I haven't done any cross stitch for years, your daughter-in-law will adore them. Have fun getting your tree lots of hugs Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x