Wednesday 6 November 2013

Vintage Christmas

Good Morning  hope all of my friends and  followers are doing well and keeping warm its been freezing here this week.
My post today is a vintage card from a Pion image I bought at the GNPE the background is also a Pion design These are made is  Sweden and the quality is excellent there are a couple of places stock them I got mine from Which Craft but Live and Love Crafts also sell them. The colours are very rich and they are beautiful designs. The sort you stroke !!

 

I've used a Tim Holtz  paper distress tool to give the snowy edges.

 
Card Recipe
Papers Pion Wintertime in Swedish Lapland
Sentiments LOTV Grunge Christmas embossed with white WOW embossing powder
Cheese cloth edged with Liquid Snow and  glittered with Glamour Dust
Ribbon vintage seam binding Live and  Love Crafts
Flowers and  Berries Wild orchid Craft
White Gesso to paint  large flower
White topstitch thread and sewing machine
 
 
Hope you all enjoy the rest of the week  and  find time to craft. Finally I have a question for Lorna my latest follower you seem to have disappeared from my followers is this intentional I do hope not and that its just a computer blip.
 
I am entering this card  in Live and  Love Crafts November Challenge http://liveandlovecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/challenge-17-christmas-inspiration.html
 





 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carole! The paper is rather delicious and your whole layout is just lovely.
    I saw some white watercolour card in a shop yesterday made by Crafters Companion. Just thought I'd tell you in case you haven't found any yet. Debra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra I have bought some from ebay recommended on Becky Hetherington's Blog called Fabriano 5 Its much whiter and very smooth only arrived yesterday so will let you know how I get on its definitely much whiter than the Langton Hot Press I was using I do appreciate you looking out for me Love Carole x

      Delete
  2. love this traditional Christmas card Carole, gorgeous papers, embellishments and a lovely design,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole, thank you for visiting my blog and pointing out that I had disappeared from your followers list, i'm not sure what happened as I remember becoming a follower, I have now added my name again but for some reason its not showing my photo,

    Gorgeous card , I love the colours and the fab image, beautiful detail too
    Hugs Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole,
    Stunning Vintage Christmas card; love the snowy feel to it and of course all the LLC products! :-) Thanks for linking up to our November challenge. Hugz, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x