Friday 4 October 2013

Christmas Card

Good morning everyone. Today I'm posting a Christmas card that is a little bit different I decided to  use a printed image and make an acetate window something I've not done before. I used some traditional colour papers in reds and greens and the card has a very warm traditional Christmas look to it.

 
 
These next two photos show the inside and side of the card again that dreaded acetate horrible to photo.
 
 

 
 
 

Card Recipe

Blank Card made from sheet of A4 cream card
Image from Ross Papercraft  Show Eston
Papers Green old Papermania pad and Red a present from my friend Barbara
Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8
Spellbinders Poinsettia die both from Michaels in USA
Lace from Dainty Crafts Washington
Sentiments Lili of the Valley Grunge Christmas
Acetate from stash
 
 
Hope you enjoy this festive card. I'm going to the GNPE at Harrogate tomorrow with some of my Craft Friends I have a few things on my shopping list but no doubt I will blow the budget as I always do there are always some fantastic new things and  some bargains to be had, I'm also planning to meet Debra one of my followers so that is exciting and I'm looking forward to seeing her for a lovely chat.
 
I hope you all enjoy the weekend and the weather is good its horrible here today pouring down and to top that I'm going to the dentist this afternoon.
 
 


 



2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Carole, all warm and Christmassy. The poinsettias in different paper are a fab idea and look great. We've got a cold, wet, and windy day here too, wish I was sat in front of the fire in your card!
    I got my spending money (and card) ready for tomorrow but I'm not looking forward to the early start, I don't usually get up til 9am not 6.30am! I'm really looking forward to seeing you and having a good crafty spending spree. See you soon. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your Christmas card Carole, beautiful image , papers and design.
    have a fabulous day tomorrow.
    pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x