Saturday 28 September 2013

Acetate Christmas Card

Good morning everyone hope you are looking forward to the weekend as the weather looks as if it will be Ok for late September. I mentioned in my last post that I had a second acetate card to photo that I made for my craft group friends to make in October. I have to say this is one of those cards that was simple to make yet I think has come out really well I do like the colours and the cute image.

 
 
 
The second photo is showing the card open I was trying to show what was on the acetate and what was inside very difficult to photo with the acetate but  hope you can see the things on the acetate.
 
 



Card Recipe

White card and  acetate from my stash
Snowflake embossing folder
Images from a Christmas die cut sheet from Ross Papercraft Show
Snowflake die Marianne from The Art of Craft
Sentiment (an old design)and Candi from Craft work Cards
Finished with some Glamour Dust
Twine from my stash
 
 
I am going shortly for an afternoon to Northallerton its a lovely little market town in North Yorkshire not far from our house.They have a very nice traditional market and a good craft shop I might even get treated to tea at Bettys who knows.
 
I want to send get well wishes to our friend Eric who we visited yesterday. He is not so good at present so we are thinking about him. Also I made a big mistake this week I forgot a 50th birthday for our friends Daughter in Law I had a card  made but got in my head it was October. I feel really bad so will be sending the card with lots of apologies. Must be my age !!
 
Enjoy the weekend what ever you have planned
 
 



3 comments:

  1. Hi there. Saw your comment on Karen's blog that you were going to the GNPE at Harrogate on Saturday, like me, so I thought I would come to visit your blog. Your cards are lovely, you have some great ideas! I wish I was in your area so I could come to your craft group. I go to a weekly 'craft' group but I'm the only card maker, the rest are artists. They're a good laugh though so I do enjoy going and they do buy some of my cards which is nice of them. Anyway if I see you at Harrogate I'll say hello. Have a great time there with your group. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. another beautiful Christmas card carole.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole. Hope you had a lovely afternoon in Northallerton. Sorry I was not around for comments as we were in South Yorkshire for a Golden Wedding Celebration. I love your very snowy Christmas cards your class will enjoy making them. I made some last year with acetate jackets (named by my daughter) & I agree they are very hard to take pic's but everybody loved them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x