Wednesday 25 September 2013

Acetate Christmas Card

Good morning everyone and  firstly thank you to all of you who have commented on my last couple of posts. I really do appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog and leave those great comments. I love all of the comments I receive.
Now for my post this is a sample card I have made for our Craft Group Ladies and Gent to make on the 10th October, Its quite a simple card as we have members of all abilities. This is the first of two samples I have done. I will post the second one when I get it photographed.






The second photo is not so good very difficult photographing acetate as I'm not a professional this was the best I could get but it gives a good idea of what's on the acetate and the back of the card
 
Card Recipe
 
Blank 6x6 white card Craftwork Cards (See link in my sidebar)
Blue card Ross Papercraft Show
Backing paper from my stash
Ribbon from my local craft store Boyes
Charm from stash might be WOC
Trees Marianne die embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss dots folder and
finished with a glue pen and Glamour Dust . Die from Crafts U Love (See link in sidebar)
Sentiment Lili of the Valley (See sidebar for link )
 
 
Hope you all have a great week we seem to have lost the warm sunshine again its miserable here fog and drizzle. I'm catching up and finishing off some craft projects at present and looking forward to finishing them soon to start on my Christmas Cards. I've bought a few new stamps and dies so want to start playing with them.
 




1 comment:

  1. fantastic card Carol, love this design, agree acetate is terrible to photo, you get that many reflections, usually can see yourself or camera on the acetate.
    pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x