Monday 29 July 2013

Male Card

Good morning everyone hope you have all had a great weekend weather not so good but still warm. The card I'm posting today is a male card. I don't make that many but  I got this stamp free in a  Do craft magazine ages ago and decided to experiment with it. I 've used some heat embossing on the image and I think it has worked well.


 

Card Recipe
 
Paper and Blank Kraft card Craftwork cards
Card from Ross paper crafts show
Hessian trim from Hobby Lobby USA
Stamp free in Do crafts magazine
Gold embossing powder
Metal cogs Michaels USA
Sentiment ticket stamp from my stash embossed with gold embossing powder
Twine and shield charm from my stash
 
 
I hope that you all enjoy a great week after several busy weeks I have some free time this week so  plan to catch up on some crafting I have a couple of cards I need to do for later this month.
 
I hope you enjoy this card I still always find men cards difficult but I do  like the way this turned out.
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x