Sunday 2 June 2013

A Beautiful Stitched Design

Good morning everyone hope you are enjoying a great weekend. Today I am showing you a card I started at my craft group a couple of week ago. It was led by my friend Carol and is a design she brought for us to use. Its a stunning design of flowers leaves and with  a lovely Thinking of  You sentiment.

 
I have mounted the card to match the lovely muted colours of lavender and willow green. I've sanded the edges to give a shabby chic effect. To finish I've added a flourish and some pearls to make a frame.
 

Card Recipe

Blank card 8"x6" from Hobby craft
Card Tim Holtz core dinations card from Strikes Garden Centre Craft Shop
Flourish Marianne Die
Pattern  Craft Group
Threads Anchor Marlitt Wye Needlecraft Bakewell also sold at Hobby Craft
Pearls hand done with Viva Pearl Pen in White  Dainty Crafts Washington
 
I really enjoy stitching these designs the flowers were a bit of a challenge to start with but I eventually got it. right .I want to say thank you to Carol for bringing such a lovely design to class.
She is brilliant at these stitched patterns.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and keep crafting.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x