Wednesday 22 May 2013

Get Well Soon Evelyn

This is a card I made with a parchment image I did at my craft class. My  cousin's wife Evelyn has just had a knee replacement and I thought this card would be perfect for her. She had her op last Saturday and she is doing just brilliant and got home yesterday.

 
 
 
I love the colour scheme and the ribbon border. Parchment designs are so  time consuming to do but the finished images are always so  stunning. This one is done in  sliver which is a nice change from white and looks so different.
 
 

Card Recipe

Cream blank card Craftwork  cards
Papers free from a magazine.
Card Tim Holtz
Parchment paper The Art of Craft
Pearl trim Hobby Craft
Ribbon local craft store Boyes Stores
Ribbon border punch Fiskars
Martha Stewart punch doily edge
Paper flowers Magnolia do hickey die
Small flowers Wild Orchid Craft
Pearls viva Pearl Pen Cream
Vellum and sentiment from stash
 
Hope you are all having a good week I've been busy doing appeals at the beginning of the week so  spent today doing a bit of catch up at home. Hope you enjoy looking at this card and thank you for looking at my blog.
 
 
Love and Happy Crafting  Carole
 
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x