Friday 15 March 2013

Quilled Trinket Box






Hi everyone this is the trinket box I started at my Craft Group yesterday. Thanks to Hazel and Carol I can now achieve these quilled images they taught me everything I can now achieve. I'm sure in time this box will hold some treasure for some special person.
I'm off to the GNPE at Harrogate tomorrow with my Craft friends so hope its not too crowded and there are lots of bargains to be had.
I hope you all enjoy and support Comic Relief tonight such a good cause its dear to me as a few years ago my Contact Centre took some of the calls. It was a night to remember hard work but great fun.  I think my friends Barbara and Lorna still count pledges in  their sleep!! Enjoy the rest of the evening and as always hope you enjoy looking at my Blog.

Box Recipe

Plain Kraft Box from my local craft store Boyes
Quilling papers shades of  lavender and purple free from my craft group.
Fringed Quilling paper in white from a now closed craft shop Daisy Crafts in Whitby
Ribbon Anita's
Lace from my stash
 
Have a great weekend and keep warm .

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x