Sunday 10 March 2013

My first attempt at colouring with water colour inks



 
Hi everyone sorry I haven't posted for a few days but been away in the Peak District on a holiday. Its very cold here today for Mothers Day and we have had some snow flurries. I made this card a couple of weeks ago my first go at colouring with water colour inks.  I'm reasonable pleased but need a bit more practise with the face colours however the image is very cute and I love the colour scheme.
 

Card Recipe

Whimsey Stamps free in a magazine
Tim Holtz watercolour inks
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace local craft store Boyes
Spellbinder dies circle and scalloped circle
Organza flower,button and papers from stash
 
Thank you for looking and have a great Mothers Day if you are a Mum if not just enjoy Sunday.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x