Friday 29 March 2013

Another Easter Card



Hi everyone hope you are enjoying the start  of the Easter weekend. This is the Easter card the I sent to my cousin and his wife its such a cute image.
I also wanted to  tell you all that yesterday I won a prize draw competition from Jacques Sweet Sunday draw I am so lucky and I cannot wait for the goodies to  arrive from America.  I will post a photo when they arrive there is loads of craft things.
 
 

Card Recipe

 Papers Docrafts and Tim Holtz
Image LOTV coloured with Promarkers
Flowers Wild Orchid Craft and Hobby Craft
Ribbon and Lace my local craft store Boyes
Pearl Brad The Hobby House
Sentiment computer generated
Sewing Machine
Viva pearl pen lavender
 
 
Thank you for looking at my Blog and enjoy the rest of the Easter weekend.
 
PS I still need more followers so if you  would like to  follow my Blog I would be delighted to have you join  Carole x
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x