Wednesday 27 February 2013

Retirement Card



 
Good evening everyone hope you have had a good day it's been nice to see the sunshine at last and I even managed to go out wearing shoes and not my furry boots I just hope it lasts.
The card I'm sharing is one I have made for my good friend Lorna to give to one of  her best friends Pam who is retiring very soon. I love this stamps and I thought it shows just what retirement is all about fun, treats, enjoyment and relaxation
 

Card Recipe

Stamp Emma Swing Lily of the Valley(LOTV)
Coloured with pro markers
Sentiment stamp LOTV
Dies spellbinders and Magnolia do hickey
Fence Crafty Sentiments
Flowers local store and Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon left over from my son's wedding invitations from Hobby Craft
Pearls Viva pearl pen
Sewing Machine
Card and paper from my stash
 
 
Thank you for looking at my Blog enjoy the rest of your evening 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment on my Blog I do appreciate all your comments Love and Hugs Carole x